Please read the Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscript. Submit manuscripts along with filled Author Agreement as e-mail attachments to the Editorial Office at: email@example.com.
Steps in reviewing scientific papers:
- Paper evaluation by the members of the Editorial Board of the IJTTE.
- Electronic check on plagiarism and dualism processing through the http://www.ithenticate.com/.
- Peer review by the 1st appointed expert.
- Peer review by the 2nd appointed expert.
- Peer review by the 3rd appointed expert (if necessary).
- Check on the accuracy and comprehensiveness of the English language structures.
Acceptance and corrections:
The Editorial Board of the journal IJTTE review all papers. Two positive reviews indicate that the paper is published in the journal IJTTE. The author taking into account the remarks of the reviewers or editors or the motives explained why the remarks have been disregarded should correct the accepted paper. One manuscript of the corrected paper (electronic) is to be presented to the Editorial board not later than in a fortnight after obtaining the review.
Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, or thesis) that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher.