The Journal “INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR TRAFFIC AND TRANSPORT ENGINEERING (IJTTE)” has been published since 2011. IJTTE promotes contemporary studies, projects, dissertations, research analysis and essays related to traffic and transport engineering field. Articles in IJTTE will examine emerging trends and concerns in the areas of:
- Air traffic and transport research
- Road traffic and transport research
- Rail traffic and transport research
- Inland waterways traffic and transport research
- Maritime transport and ports research
- Multimodal transportation and logistics research
- Postal traffic and networks research
- Telecommunication traffic and networks research
- Sustainable transport
- Traffic and transport economics and policy
- Transport and spatial development
- Traffic and transport safety analysis and policy
- Transport economic regulation
- Transportation infrastructure systems
- Information communication technology and transport
- Urban transport and policy instruments
- Transport and the environment protection
- Motor vehicles: design, manufacture and exploitation
- Fuels, lubricants and maintenance materials
- Travel behaviour
- Pipeline transport
- Transportation law
- Low-volume roads: planning, design, construction, safety, maintenance, operations, environmental and social issues
- Transport equity appraisal
The goal of IJTTE is to broaden the knowledge of traffic and transport experts and academicians by promoting free and open access in order to provide valuable insight to transport related information, research and ideas. IJTTE will serve as a great resource for researchers and students across the globe by providing immediate open access to its content. IJTTE is a quarterly publication and all articles are peer-reviewed and free of charge.
IJTTE is abstracted and indexed in: KoBSON, IndexCopernicus, TRID, EBSCO, Google Scholar, CrossRef, doiSerbia, DRJI.
IJTTE has received the Universal Impact Factor of 1.1595 for the calendar year 2012.
IJTTE was supported by the Center for the Promotion of Science, Serbia, for the year 2012 through the project "Promotion of research in the field of traffic and transport engineering".